While we continue to adapt to the unprecedented effects of the COVID-19 outbreak, we wanted to update you on the steps we’re taking to ensure the safety of our colleagues and suppliers while still providing the best possible service we can to our customers. The health and well-being of everyone in the A16 Road n Race Supplies supply chain is our absolute priority, so in-line with government advice, we have introduced some important new procedures and strict hygiene policies across the business.
Protecting our colleagues and suppliers
- While our administrative function remains relatively unaffected, our office-based staff are now working remotely from home
- Our Laminators are working in isolation in each of our seperate Lincolnshire Worshops, enabling manufacturing to continue safely while our team maintains social distancing. Additional activity aimed at protecting our workforce during this time include:
- maintaining good hand hygiene
- unlimited access to disposable gloves, which all employees are encouraged to wear as much as possible
- additional precautions to reduce touch and transmission points throughout the workshops.
- We’ve actively discouraged visitors from coming to our workshops for some time now, but where visitors are essential, e.g. deliveries or for maintenance, we have introduced some key procedures to protect both our colleagues and suppliers:
- all visitors are to remain outside of the premises and leave any deliveries in our car park for our technicians to transfer to the factory
- collection services from our factory, e.g. customer deliveries, are contactless.
- We’re also supporting all laminators who show possible COVID-19 symptoms, including a high temperature or a persistent cough, by enabling them to self-isolate in-line with current government guidance.
Protecting our customers
- All our parts and accessories are manufactured to the highest standards at our UK-based workshops and orders can be placed online at a16roadnracesupplies.co.uk
- Our dispatch team is unaffected by the current situation and we’re still dispatching customer orders five days per week as usual
- The majority of UK delivery services are currently running to schedule* and most of the postal and delivery services we use, including Royal Mail, Hermes and DPD, have their own contactless delivery policies. We encourage all customers to use their home address for delivery
- Although the chances of contracting COVID-19 from an inanimate object are reported to be extremely low, our warehouse team is taking significant precautions (see above) when picking and packing customer orders. See above for more information
- Although working remotely, our customer service team is still available to assist with enquiries seven days a week. Please contact us here if you need assistance.
If you would like any further clarification on any of our COVID-19 Prevention Policy, please contact email@example.com
Please note that we are constantly reviewing and adapting our COVID-19 Prevention Policy in-line with the ever-changing government advice.
The A16 Road n Race Supplies Team
* Please note that for international services, there may be some additional delays at the destination country, which are beyond our control.